Monday, December 15, 2008

Introducing Grant Zachariah












Here is our sweet baby boy... 12.12.08, 12:47 pm, 6 lbs 11 oz, 20"
Grant and I are both doing well. And we're so excited to finally have our little boy home with us.


5 comments:

Laura and Eldad said...

You know, I have checked this blog about 30 times today waiting to see pictures! You just made my day. No I'm not crazy, just really excited to see what your little boy looks like. He is just perfect! So cute and I can't wait to meet him in person! Congrats again to you and Jason!

Meredith Clinton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith Clinton said...

Congratulations Wingo family! Grant is adorable! Can't wait to get all the babies together sometime.

gv said...

What a beauty! I know your families must be so happy. Wishing everyone a healthy holiday season with loved ones.

gwen said...

Laugh! That was Gwen speaking...and Greg, too.