Grant Zachariah 12.12.08
way to go Grant! Audrey had me replay this over and over again, so she could say hi to Grant :)
Awesome, although we did get a kick out of the Kong stage!
Meredith- you and Audrey should come visit that way she can say hello personally. Besides the Aquarium there is also the Children's Discovery Museum. I think she would love it.
where's the video? I'm sure it is great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
way to go Grant! Audrey had me replay this over and over again, so she could say hi to Grant :)
Awesome, although we did get a kick out of the Kong stage!
Meredith- you and Audrey should come visit that way she can say hello personally. Besides the Aquarium there is also the Children's Discovery Museum. I think she would love it.
where's the video? I'm sure it is great!
Post a Comment